And the award for Best Supporting Actress goes to ... Emily Blunt


The actress was the winner in the category of Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the film 'A Quiet Place', by John Krasinski (Emily's husband).

When she stepped onto the stage of the Shrine Auditorium, the 35-year-old artist did not forget her love and promised to share the reward with her partner.

Emily Blunt - SAG - 2019
© Getty Images

Initially, Emily was very grateful for the prize. "I'm so excited," she said. "I'll share it with my husband, John Krasinski," she said, noting how important it was for him to have had "all the experience with him." "You're a gorgeous filmmaker, I'm very lucky to be by your side and to have made this film with you," she added.

During the speech, Blunt also honored the daughters he has in common with John, Hazel, age four, and Violet, two. "They will have to wait at least 45 years to see this movie. Thank you SAG, I feel very honored, "she said.

Comments

Popular Posts